Google tag

Sunday, March 22, 2015

The AtoZ Great and Powerful Theme Reveal


Linking with about 400 other bloggers to reveal our A-to-Z-themes. The AtoZ Challenge sign up list is still open so it is not too late to join the crowd.  Also linking up with Anne at spygirl-amb.blogspot.com for her 52 pick-me-up prompt of "Match Your Scarf."


And Now Something Completely Different
(my theme/non-theme)

My "A" post on April 1 will explain more of my concept/non-concept.  

A couple of retro images for your enjoyment, the first being Winnemucca, Nevada, July 1969.


Adding in a recipe from the 1950 Ford Treasury of Famous Recipes from Famous Eating Places



A few orchid illustrations will show up.

Bucket Orchid

Maybe a Pattern of the Day, a 1969 Simplicity 8498.



Ending with a baby doll mugshot 1962 tiny Chatty Cathy hailing from San Diego on shopgoodwill.com.



That's my story and I am sticking to it.  I am still working away on my posts for this challenge.  For those new to the challenge, you don't realize how much work it is to fit in your content with specific letter prompts.  Of all the letters to have me stumped this time around are "I" and "J."  I have spent the last three months on the push for this event. My goal is to entertain a new and existing audience.  Come on along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment