Google tag

Friday, May 16, 2014

A June Blogathon and such

I have been keeping my eye out for blog writing or photography challenges and stumbled across the Biannual Blogathon Bash on June 20-23, 2014.  I am not sure what all I am in for, but if you are in the mood for something different, signups are still open. 

Biannual Blogathon Bash

Please note ALL types of bloggers are welcome:
  • Commando Thrift Shoppers
  • Men Bloggers
  • Women Bloggers
  • Parent Bloggers
  • Review Bloggers
  • Deal/Coupon Bloggers
  • Company Bloggers
  • Lifestyle Bloggers
  • Tech Bloggers
  • New Bloggers
  • Seasoned Bloggers
  • Bloggers Who Blog for Money
  • Bloggers Who Blog for Themselves
  • Those with 1 blog
  • Those with 10+ blogs
  • Other Types Not Listed or Ones with NO Type
Keep up with the blog for more information including what to do after you sign up. Also be sure to sign up for the newsletter (top right sidebar) for reminders and news about the blogathon, updates on the blog and blogging tips.

Excerpts from the Biannual Blogathon Bash website (with a little added text from me). 

Here is is halfway through May and I still haven't fulfilled my pledge on the Me-Made-May'014 to refashion/repurpose a thrifted item during this month.  I am still on the lookout and the idea I have in mind is to see if I can make an ugly garment uglier (I'm sure it is possible). 

No comments:

Post a Comment