Google tag

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 21 - Breathe life into an old post

Day 21 - the challenge here is to breathe life into an old post (aka regurgitation).  The instructions are to write a new post (this one) and link back to the old post gotta-love-old-Las-Vegas that extends of updates the ideas in the previous post.

I am shamelessly linking back to my rescued image posts.  This one deserves a second look.



Post update - for some reason this is one my most viewed posts and for the life of me, I can't image why.  It was one of those off the cuff, write it quick ones.

One aspect of blogging that I enjoy is wondering which posts will be popular.  It is usually not the ones that you think.  You never know what will resonate with your audience.

And because this post is always in my Popular Posts sidebar, I'm adding an image just for kicks and giggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment